To improve the user experience on this site we use cookies.


The Denim Project

The Danish brand The Denim Project developed a fabric that is 98% recycled textile. Its basic resource is textile waste, which is sorted by color and woven into yarns again. The result is twofold: first, The Denim Project gains one kilo of cotton per item and second, it needs no extra dye. The remaining 2% is stretch, a new resource that is added to eventually create a new pair of jeans. Thanks to this technique, the company saves no less than 11.000 liters of water per piece of clothing.